Summer Hair Tweak: Side Flip

Monday, June 12, 2017







No matter your hair length, this summer's 90s comeback side flip hairstyle should be on your 'go-to' list. It’s the easiest do to recreate by simply swapping your neat hair-parting for a deep and messy retro flip that will give your locks an instant volume boost like nothing else!

I love it! You?

P.S: Happiness is a little white dress...
P.P.S: Summer date-night uniform...

(Photos by/via Framboise FashionIciar J. Carrasco,  Lauren ConradNadia MejiaVive Violette,
Fossil and Coveteur)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wore my hair like that in the 90S and now I can do it again. Great, thnx I love easy hair ideas

Jen Holtkamp said...

I love this too!!! It also gives my hair more volume which it usually lacks!

LaMartinia said...

Love it! <3

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, my pleasure:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jen, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

LaMartinia :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk