Weekend Jollies

Friday, April 7, 2017

Cheers to the weekend! What are your plans for the next two days? My friend Sofia and I are going for yin yoga class tonight. Have you heard of it? It's a slow-paced technique that helps in strength-building while calming the mind. Wishing everyone a beautiful weekend. I'll see you back here on Monday morning, but before you go, fancy checking out a couple of those goodies below?

How Aristotle created the computer.

'The Parisian never gives too much away...'

On thoughtfulness...

Did you know?

'Gardening has been my therapy'.

What's your body image?

Ha!

Pack a tennis ball next time you're about to catch a flight.

How to read more books...

Three queens.

This soup sounds amazing!

Marie Kondo's app is pretty life-changing.

Salmon sisters.

Gut-healing vegetable broth that I want to try.

10 ways to jazz up your coffee.

How to make a Nageire flower arrangements.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Six years ago yesterday.
- Four years ago today.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago tomorrow.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramFacebook and even Pinterest.

P.P.S: Sign up for your daily dose of exPress-o in your mailbox! (In the right side column).

(Photo via From Paris to London)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great links as always. Happy weekend. Jill

Jen Holtkamp said...

I'm in the mdiddle of marie kondo's book, I need to finish it! Let us know how the yin yoga goes, I've never heard of it!

Alina said...

Your links are the best! Thanks for sharing them.

p.s. I absolutely loved that seal article from earlier (in the Daily Mail)!

Steph said...

Yin yoga is the best kind of yoga! Miss my classes.... x

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, glad you like them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jen, it was really good and I can't wait to go back again after Easter:) Great workout for both: body and mind. You should try it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Alina, glad you like them:) So sweet of you to say that! Also, the adorable seal stole my heart as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, yay! I agree...I LOVE it:) Can't wait to go back....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk